Summers are here, where the hottest yet longest days welcome you with shortest and humid nights, from your ride to office or to your way back home , Its the season of roadtrips and trips to hill stations , make sure you make the best out of it!
Here are some tips to protect yourself from sun this summer!
1. Wear sunglasses while you are outdoors to protect your eyes from harmful sun-rays. Make sure you wear UVA or UVB sunglasses for proper protection.
2. Use sunscreen while you are outdoors. Your skin needs equal protection as your eyes make sure you take preventive measures for your skin as well !
3. Avoid going outdoors from 10am to 2pm during summers!
4. Avoid medications that increases your sensitivity to the sun. Some medicines makes you more sensitive towards heat and sun make sure you avoid them
5. Eat more fluids! Summers makes your body dry and heated make sure to feed yourself more fluids
6. Don’t forget to use Sam & Marshall’s Sunglasses this summer!
Get 20% off use code “Get20”